The wash plant in the photo, taken in 1984, is Rob Towner’s first commercial wash plant located in the Bannack Mining District of Montana. This particular spot is referred to as the Washington Bar in the Placers. He built it without using any new or purchased equipment. It processed 45 cubic yards an hour. This endeavor was carried out with Pete Hable and Al Dionne. Rob and Pete stayed in a tent on site during the entire summer. They pulled over 285 ounces of gold from this mining effort.
Bear Creek Placer, LLC (BCP) has built, rebuilt and revised many wash plants over the last few decades. Your gold mining endeavors will benefit from BCP’s diverse and successful gold and diamond mining expertise. The consulting and recovery systems of BCP will aid you in extracting your target mineral.
This photo is a floating wash plant used in India on one of our projects. The design was ours and we supervised the locals to get it built and functioning properly.
- 2'-0' x 4'-0' screen with 3/8' diameter holes
- Road travel 5'-3" with a 8'-5" height by 13'-1" length and aprox. travel weight of 3,000 pounds
- Large T-bar grizzly area of 33" by 43"
- Two sluice trays 1'-0" by 6'-0" lined with miner moss
- Right or left sluice discharge position
- Removable trailer tongue
- Road ready with brake and tail lights
- 14" tires and wheels with spring suspension axel
- 2" diameter Camlock water inlet connection for spray bars inside wash drum and at grizzly with regulating valves included.
- Powered by a Honda GX390 gas motor with a 6:1 gearbox reduction and chain drive
- Bearings hace accessible lubrication points
- 18" by 18" by 33" lockable equipment storage box provided
- Two 5/16" diameter ball hitch with safety chains
- 5 to 7 YPH capacity
- $29,500 (USD)
#1 All wash plants are built in the USA.
#2 Built with boots on-the-ground mining experience of 30+ years.
#3 The standard and custom wash plants feature off the shelf industry standard equipment.
Scalable & Mobile Placer Mining Wash Plant Made In USA.
- Brand new wash plant with 5’ x 14’ double deck vibrating screen
- One 35’ by 36’ wide conveyor belt
- One 6’ wide by 6’ 9” long vibrating grizzly with 10 horsepower motor (7.5 KW)
- Two sluice boxes 4’ x 10’, one distribution box, one runway sluice
- Height 12’, Width 7’ 4” and designed to fit in a shipping container
- Weight is 25 tons (approximate)
- One 25 horsepower motor (19 KW) for vibrating screen
- One 20 horsepower motor (15 KW) for stacking conveyor, stop/start included
- All new structural steel and skid mounted
- Shipping is 12-14 weeks from time your deposit is made
- Shipping is FOB Boise, ID
Bring your mining details and we can design and build a plant to target your minerals. If you want assistance with getting your plant setup on site and operational, we provide those services based on decades of our successful mining.
Help us understand your situation by knowing your mining area. Carefully review graves and environment, along with the historical information.
If you are in the exploration phase, do what you can to secure a topographic maps to get a handle on, among other things, location, surface topography and your surface control lines.
We can help you put the right mine plan into action based on our actual mining experiences in the exploitation of placer deposits in many locations around the world.